Snakes, Snails and Puppy-Dog Tails

An old rhyme tells us little boys are made of "snakes and snails and puppy-dog tails." And little girls are made of "sugar and spice and everything nice!" I think I've got my work cut out for me in raising two busy little boys!

Monday, 6 February 2012

Dominos



I first started playing dominos when I was teaching in the Bahamas.  The cab drivers there loved to sit and play and really slam them down!  I often went to friends house with my parents and we ate a delicious meal, enjoyed a glass of wine, and played a couple rounds of Mexican Train Dominos.  The evening usually wound up with Dave and my dad singing old songs...it was a lot of fun and made for some great memories!  I bought my first set of dominoes soon after that, but haven't pulled them out to play a game in quite awhile.






I did pull them out the other day for Jamie boy to play with.  We had fun making 'tracks' for the little trains to run over.  I pulled out some of the Monopoly houses to set up around our town.  I'm sure with a little imagination you can create all sorts of fun things with dominoes!




Posted by Natalie at 11:31
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

My Blog List

  • With a Grateful Prayer and a Thankful Heart
    Dragon Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing
    8 years ago
  • cupcake couture
    back in ACTION!
    12 years ago
  • The Wonder Years
    Closing Remarks
    13 years ago

About Me

My photo
Natalie
I am married to my wonderful husband, Randy and we have two little boys!
View my complete profile

Quick Bible References

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ▼  2012 (7)
    • ▼  February (5)
      • Sunny, Sunny, Sunny Days!
      • A Snowy Day and Valentines
      • "Bringing Up Boys"
      • Dominos
      • Something for the girls
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  November (3)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.