I love the sun! This winter has been great for those who don't love the snow and cold! I actually don't mind some snow, but much prefer the sunshine. Jamie and I have gone for a few walks, and on Monday he rode his tricycle all the way up the road to Grandma's! We enjoyed the sunshine and the surprises the barn always has to offer!
Last week was Valentines. I had bought little treat bags and filled them with some fun loose candy for my guys. I usually take Jamie's candy with me when we go grocery shopping and allow him to pick one or two to eat while I shop...it keeps him busy for a few minutes!
Randy and I went out for dinner...which was an experience in itself! But first we took a look at a couple of used vans. We are in the market for a newer vehicle as Randy's old Dodge Spirit is on its way out. So we took a look at a Honda Odyssey Touring (which was nice, but almost sold) and then a 2008 Toyota Sienna...which didn't have all the bells and whistles the Touring did, but was a lot cheaper. We haven't made any decisions yet, let me know what you think in regards to the make and model of a van.
Randy took a couple snaps of Jamie with the old Spirit, that way he can see what one of his 'first' cars looked like!
No comments:
Post a Comment