Tomorrow is Remembrance Day, so we plan on going to the local parade. I think it will be a good experience for us, although I am wishing I had ordered that backpack leash! Little Jimmy is a runner. He tried to
disappear in the grocery store the other morning and it's rather embarrassing when you're chasing after your little boy through the store. One of the associates told me I had better keep up with him! Good grief, thankfully it was early yet and there weren't a lot of shoppers in the store. I find it's a battle with him to sit down in the cart and get the belt on. Let me know if you have any ideas or what works for you!
This morning we put together our Leaf Book. Jimmy and I went for a walk a couple days ago to collect all sorts of leaves. I made up a little poem to go with the book, so you have something to read while your kiddo looks at the leaves he collected. The poem goes like this:
Leaves are swirling all around
Leaves are falling to the ground.
Crisp fall days and cool fall nights
Give us leaves with colours bright.
Enjoy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment